Sprint Booster Throttle Remapper (SPB)
Now Starting At Only:
- GreatCustomer Service
- FreeShipping Eligible
Select Your Sprint Booster Throttle Remapper Below
Features and Benefits Of This Product
Modern BMW vehicles use drive-by-wire technology meaning that when the gas pedal is depressed, a signal is sent to your ECU that determines how much power should be sent to the wheels. While this results in a smoother ride, it does sacrifice performance. Drivers looking to get the most out of their cars need to bypass this signal and the delay that comes with it.
The Sprint Booster Drive-By-Wire Throttle Delay Eliminator does the following:
- Eliminate lag time between pedal input and throttle response
- Removes the factory restrictions on the throttle opening, allowing the throttle to open up 33% wider. This means more power is generated at lower RPMs.
- Provides linear throttle response. Press down on the pedal 10%, you get 10% power. Press down on the pedal 50%, you get 50% power, and so on...
Without the eliminator, 50% throttle may only get you 30% power.
All this provides for much more enjoyable driving experience, especially for those who want to be more connected with their vehicles.
Should you decide you want less signal elimination, you can achieve this with an included switch. You can also turn it completely off, should you decide to lend your vehicle to someone else.
The Sprint Booster is designed, engineered, and manufactured in Europe, and is TUV safety-approved.
Installation is simple:
1. Loosen the accelerator pedal module from the floorboard.
2. Unplug the harness from the accelerator module.
3. Plug in the SprintBooster inline with the harness and accelerator module.
4. Re-install the accelerator module.
5. Optionally, plug the switch into the Sprint Booster, run wire along or through dash and use included double sided tape to mount switch.
6. That\'s it!
Installation Difficulty: BASIC - Simple Tools, No Special Knowledge Required
Warranty + Satisfaction Guarantee
Order with confidence! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for exchange or credit if the device has not been installed. We can not accept returns for devices where an installation attempt was made also. This product carries a 1 year manufacturers warranty. See our terms of sale for full details.
This Product Fits
E46 - BMW 3 Series Coupe, Sedan, Convertible and M3 - 1999-2006, E60/E61 - BMW 5 Series and M5 - 2004-2009, E63/E64 - BMW 6 Series and M6 - 2004-2010, E65/E66/E67 - BMW 7 Series - 2002-2008, E70 - BMW X5 and X5M SAV - 2007-2013, E87/E81 - BMW 1 Series Hatchback Sedan - 2004-2010, E90/E91 - BMW 3 Series Sedan and M3 - 2006-2012, E92/E93 - BMW 3 Series Coupe and M3 - 2007-2013, , E83 - BMW X3 SAV - 2003-2010, E53 - BMW X5 SAV - 2000-2006, E85 - BMW Z4 and Z4M Roadster and Coupe - 2003-2008, E71 - BMW X6 and X6M SAV - 2008-2014, E82/E88 - BMW 1 Series Coupe & 1M - 2007-2012, 50 - Mini Cooper & Cooper One - 2001-2006, 53 - Mini Cooper S & JCW - 2001-2006, 56 - Mini Cooper, Cooper S, JCW & One - 2007 and up, 55 - Mini Cooper Clubman 2008 and up,
Notes / Warnings
Please check your local laws for ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways. In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
BASIC - Simple Tools, No Special Knowledge Required